- Protect your messaging system from unknown malware and viruses and ensure zero-day protection with Safe Attachments.
- Maximum user capacity: 5000.
- Scan the URLs and links in email messages and other locations with Safe Links.
- Inspect your incoming messages for phishing with the Anti-phishing feature.
- With the real-time report feature, administrators can focus on high-priority issues.
- Discover different cybersecurity threats and take action against them with Threat Trackers.
- Save your operation team’s time and effort with the automated investigation and response (AIR) feature.
- A clever social risk management tool that helps in the creation and management of phishing simulations.
- And much more features… are mentioned, in the below table
Compare Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection Plans
|Standalone Exchange Plans||Microsoft Defender for Office 365 Plan 1||Microsoft Defender for Office 365 (Plan 2)|
|Features||₹ 1,860 user / year||₹ 4,740 user / year|
|2||Configuration, protection, and detection||Yes||Yes|
|6||Safe Attachments in SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams||Yes||Yes|
|8||Automation, investigation, remediation, and education||No||No|
|10||Explorer (advanced threat investigation)||Partially||Yes|
|11||Automated investigation and response||No||Yes|
|13||Integration with Microsoft 365 Defender||No||Yes|
|14||Report message Add-In||Yes||Yes|