- Number of users: Unlimited
- Supports Android, iOS, Windows, and smartphone apps.
- 5 TB cloud storage per user to share and store files and documents. (For unlimited storage, the user has to purchase five licenses from the organization.)
- Easily share files internally and externally in your organization.
- For externally shared files, users can set an expiration date.
- Rather than syncing the complete files, sync those parts that have changed.
- Built-in version history gives access to the most recent version of the file.
- The intelligent search and discovery tool feature helps in finding relevant files.
- Downloads of shared files and folders are blocked.
- Advanced data loss prevention identifies, monitors, and protects sensitive information.
- Between OneDrive and SharePoint, move and manage files.
- And much more features… are mentioned, in the below table
Compare Microsoft OneDrive Plans
|Standalone OneDrive Plans||OneDrive for Business Plan-1||OneDrive for Business Plan-2|
|Features||₹ 4,740 user / year||₹ 9,420 user / year|
|3||Office Online||Desktop Client & Web+Mobile|
|4||Sync Client installable app||Yes||Yes|
|5||Android, iOS, Windows & smartphone apps||1TB||5TB Base Storage, Unlimited OneDrive storage*|
|6||storage per user||Yes||Yes|
|7||Store files up to 15 GB in size||Yes||Yes|
|8||Share files securely inside or outside your organization||Yes||Yes|
|9||Move and manage files between OneDrive and SharePoint||Yes||Yes|
|10||Built-in search and discovery tools to help you find the most relevant files||Yes||Yes|
|11||Advanced data-loss prevention to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information||No||Yes|
|12||In-Place Holds to preserve deleted and edited documents for eDiscovery||No||Yes|