- Number of users: Unlimited
- Supports Android, iOS, Windows, and smartphone apps.
- Per-user 1 TB cloud storage.
- Secure sharing of files both inside and outside your organization.
- Collaborate in real-time with Microsoft Office apps.
- Files can be moved and managed between OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Microsoft Lists makes sharing, organizing, and tracking information easy.
- Versioning and access control features help in managing content in document libraries.
- Communication sites can help you tell your story.
- And much more features… are mentioned, in the below table
Compare Microsoft Sharepoint Plans
|Standalone OneDrive Plans||OneDrive for Business Plan-1||OneDrive for Business Plan-2|
|Features||₹ 4,740 user / year||₹ 9,420 user / year|
|3||Office Online||Desktop Client & Web+Mobile||Desktop Client & Web+Mobile|
|4||Sync Client installable app||Yes||Yes|
|5||Android, iOS, Windows & smartphone apps||1TB||5TB, Unlimited OneDrive storage*|
|6||storage per user||Yes||Yes|
|7||Store files up to 15 GB in size||Yes||Yes|
|8||Share files securely inside or outside your organization||Yes||Yes|
|9||Move and manage files between OneDrive and SharePoint||Yes||Yes|
|10||Built-in search and discovery tools to help you find the most relevant files||No||Yes|
|11||Advanced data-loss prevention to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive information||No||Yes|
|12||In-Place Holds to preserve deleted and edited documents for eDiscovery||No||Yes|